Many girls love doll like eyes and fake eyelashes plays a huge role in achieving those big sparkling eyes.
Today, I will share with you girls 5 important steps to putting on fake eyelashes.
1) Make sure your eyelids are not oily. The 'glue' would not be able to stick so well if you have oily eyelids.
2) Choose your preferred fake eyelashes and check for the length! (Most fake eyelashes are too long for our eyes) Measure the fake eyelashes with your own eye and trim is according to your length. Start trimming from both ends or else the eyelash will be uneven.
3) Apply adhesive 'glue' to the trimmed false eyelashes. (Make sure it is just enough, to prevent any excess 'glue' from entering the eyes)
4) When applying yourself, look into the mirror and tilt your head upwards. Your eyes will be looking downwards and that's the best position. Apply the eyelashes to the inner corner of your eyelid to the outer.
5) Press and hold the false eyelashes as close to your lash line as possible. (Be careful not to poke your eyes) Another method would be holding the fake eyelashes by the lash and push it upwards.
Leave the lashes to dry for a minute or so.
Additional tips: Apply eyeliner at the end to dramatize the effect/ curl and apply a coat of mascara before your fake eyelashes