Some women has simply overlooked the importance of having well-groomed brows. Some thinks that as long as I don't have unibrows, I'm fine. No way! Or even, what if I have no more eyebrows after I plucked them?! Not true. It is important to have well-groomed brows! It acts as a frame to your face and eyes. With beautiful sparkling eyes and unkept brows, it is such a pity as the brows would have been a distraction to those beautiful eyes.
Let me share some tips on having well-grommed brows
- If you have never plucked your eyebrow before, see a professional
- Becareful about the distance between the eyebrows and the length of the brows
- You do not need thin, perfectly shaped elongated and finely drawn eyebrows now.
- Natural looking eyebrows are IN. However, natural does not mean unkept. Natural means eyebrows with shape and no stray hairs around your eye area.
- Brush your brows if the hairs are messy.
- Use eyebrow powder for fill-ins if you are afraid you might overdo your brows.
- For more shape, use an eyebrow pencil instead.
With nicely groomed eyebrows, you will definitely look fresher!